• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Profile picture upload

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Swedish Jim

Sep 23, 2007
Hi, I am having trouble in uploading a profile picture. I have a jpeg of 75x58 pix and 5,788 bytes, I receive the (upload unsuccessful) message on saving. I have also tried with Gif. Any ideas? :head

Any ideas? :head
Yes, you probably uploaded it ok already - it returns you to the same page, so it's not clear that anything has happened. When you try a second time, the error is displayed (perhaps because the path has been unset?). Just did the same myself:eek:

& me, in fact I can remember tying for about two weeks!
Well you are a hansom dude Mr x.

Well you are a hansom dude Mr x.
roflOnly in my poor deluded imagination (and on the Web) I'm afraid:(. ("A good face for radio";)).

Last edited:
Hi, I am having trouble in uploading a profile picture. I have a jpeg of 75x58 pix and 5,788 bytes, I receive the (upload unsuccessful) message on saving. I have also tried with Gif. Any ideas? :head

Jimbo you need to reduce the size of the pics - 5MB just wont do darling ;)

that's why it keeps coming up error - are you using windows? just open it using MS picture and reduce the file size. should be ok after that. :)

It's always about size isn't it rofl But now we are talking measurements in Megabytes!!

5.7 KB is not much for a picture ;) (= 0.0057 MB)

I guess it's not a bug Swedisch Jim, it probebly is a feature preventing a double upload and double posting.

Kars

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT