• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Qatar Kingfish - Even bigger !

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

getawayFK

Spearo-Doc
Mar 10, 2007
Since it's the end of the kingfish season here, I wanted to share some of the best and biggest kingfish trophies of me and my buddies (2 kingfish over 2 separate dives).

Generally, this year has been amazing in term of spearfishing & free-diving personal best: Deepest dive, biggest grouper, biggest kingfish, biggest amberjack, biggest barracuda and many other biggest :martial... May'be that Im getting better, or luck or abundunce of fish?!? Or a combi of all together ?!?

Those kingfish were taken offshore at 20-25m from the surfance, and using Rabitech stealth 140cm carbon with 2X16mm bands and 60m reel line as primary gun and another 110cm rabitech as secondary gun for 2nd shot.

1st kingfish: (Specially dedicated to my dive partner Mishu1984 who decided to betray us and hunt our kingfish from Kuwait and not Qatar :blackeye )

2nd kingfish:

Last weekend trip & plenty of pelagics:

Finally, enjoy & Clip coming soon :friday !

Last edited:
hahaha nice kingies Bobby. yalla hopefully il drop by Qatar some time around the winter when i get a stable job.
i might go to Dhahab with a few guys from Kuwait to get AIDA 2 & 3 star certification after ramadan.

yalla man post the video

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT