• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Query about rep power

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dai ASBO

Let it Beta
Jul 24, 2012
Hi there,
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but given my CP shows I have received rep points from other spearos why is my rep power showing 0? I have been on Edit Options in CP as advised in FAQ but can't see anything relating to reps and whether to keep them private or public.
Please can someone take pity on an idiot and help me out (I've wondered about this for a while)??!!!!:eek:
Cheers,
Dave.

Reactions: foxfish
I have no idea but I would guess that one factor is actually who has given you rep eg if someone with no rep gives you rep then you get not rep. That's how I'd probably build it if I was doing it anyway lol

Exactly - depends on who gives you rep - I will look up when on my laptop what score you are and who has given you rep.

Thanks for your responses guys - much appreciated.:)
The people I've had reps from to date are all well reputed. The number of points my profile tells me I have seems somewhat excessive and unlikely in relation to more established forum members, so maybe there is an error with my profile?!

I'd give you all reps but.........ha ha.

Many thanks,

Dave.

Reactions: Scoobaru
It's weird - i'm looking at the back-end and can see you have quite a bit of Rep associated with your account but the system doesn't seem to recognize that in the current rep indicator. Still working on why...

Pappa Im 99% you have to have a minimum of 25 posts for the rep number to appear. If Dave posts 4 more posts it will show.

I was always wondering what that green (or sometimes grey) square indicator is on CP next to each member that has given you rep, maybe it's grey instead of green if they haven't reached 25 posts?

Weird - can't find any specific details on 25 posts in the configuration but I suppose we'll see when he hits 25 posts :)

Reactions: Dai ASBO
Thanks to all for taking time to reply - much appreciated.:)

After this post, another 3 more should see things change.....

Cheers,

Dave.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT