• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Recommendations on freedive schools in Asia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Gert Leroy

https://www.youtube.com/user/gertleroycom/
Jul 26, 2016
Hi,

i recently completed my advanced course at Apnea Total - Koh Tao, Thailand.
Now i want to start my master (+possibly instructor) somewhere in Asia, not Thailand.
Anyone who has recommendations? I'm looking for a place where - apart from freediving - there is other stuff to do so i can stay there for some months without getting bored. All tips welcome :)

Freedive gili In a small island with the name Gili trawangan. It's like one hour and half away from bali by boat.

I have dine my ssi lvl 1 over there.
Very nice school. Google it!!

hi Moe, thanks.
It seems indeed like a nice school with swimming pool and gym facilities !

How was the weather and when did you go?

hi Moe, thanks.
It seems indeed like a nice school with swimming pool and gym facilities !

How was the weather and when did you go?

I visited bali last may. It was a dry season so didn't have much rain.

I think rainy season will be starting in June still weather is great and water visibility is amazing :)

Perhaps you can consider Apnea Bali at Tulamben, Bali (http://www.apneabali.com/).
I did my Apnea Total's Freediver level with them. For sure, you can travel around Bali and even cross to Gili. Tulamben is famous for its USS Liberty shipwreck. But there are some other nice diving spots around the island (Pemuteran, Menjangan Island, Amed, and Nusa Penida). However, they don't have their own pool and gym.

We Freedive is a dedicated Instructor Development centre, just around the corner in Phuket, Thailand with a strong focus on Quality Freediving Education. - If you are serious about teaching, we certainly are. :)

https://wefreedive.com

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT