• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Replacing WW footpockets

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pezman

We pee deep. Ew!
Sep 24, 2002
I damaged the footpockets on my LD1 beyond repair. I was really getting into mono-finning on a regular basis too, so this is a real annoyance.

Anyone know how to go about doctoring this up? I sent an e-mail to Peter (WW's Canadian distributor), asking about the possibility of buying replacement pockets, but I haven't received a reply yet.

I heard you can glue the fin directly to the soles of your feet.

I already tried this technique with my trousers (after my belt broke) and the advantages are numerous.

Al

I was discussing this issue with one of the Simatic IT guys who is squatting in the cube next to mine and he claims that the next revision will fix my monofin and resolve all other problems in my life, as long as the development guys deliver on the current list of requirements ;).

Mike- you should call him, its easier. The number on the web site is his cell number.
Jim

Peter got back to me. Apparently footpockets are $27 and have a 1 to 2 month lead-time.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT