• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Results of my first summer in Gib (Pics)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

greendiver

Sea fanatic
May 2, 2005
Hey guys and girls nowadays , here they are, some of my pics from my first (serious)summer spearfishing..

I have been fishing a lot, and it has been a very special experience in these waters,....at times has been very frustrating, although I suspect I am not the only one with these issues , currents, blunt speartips, sinking guns, forgetting my weight belt :duh ....
Unfortunately I do not have a pic from my first mero....(merito), and Memo and Shaneshac, do not laugh.....my cat destroyed the camera.. rofl rofl rofl rofl
But...it has been fantastic!!

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 216
  • pic_1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 195
  • ff.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pablo and vivien
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez I can see the monster at the back!!! and worst of all cat is looking to your bottom to destroy man!!!!!!!

Very nice fish

Nice fishing Mikey

That cat is deadly

It has destroyed a Totem Pelagos and a digital Camera. rofl rofl rofl

nice fishes greendiver! and nice cat...

weight belt forgetting must be a generel spearo disease rofl :duh rofl

You're right Viv

You only realise when you get in the water and feel really light and comfortable rofl rofl rofl

Super fishes Mickey,go on mate,but be careful about that suspicious ..
Aydın

Seems to me that you had a nice time over there! Congrats for the fishes and do something about that cat man....we don't want that cat to stop you going fishing one day!

Cheers,

Roberto

Soon.....I will post a pic of my NASTY cat!!!. I got 3 of them by the way :hmm ,something wrong with me...........

If I was you I would chop the critter up for chum... :martial
Very nice fish

nice fishes be carefull about those cats, you never know when they attack :ko

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…