• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Reume, Ghandi

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ghandidiver

May 19, 2006
Race Course
Oracabessa P.O.
St. Mary
Jamaica, W.I.
Ghandidiver@yahoo.com

Objective
Richard “Ghandi” Baddal

To find a challenging position that will allow utilizing my 14 years of experience and enjoying a sport that I have devoted my adult life to practicing. And to help newcomers to the sport find the peace and serenity that I have found while diving. I also enjoy helping people to find just a little more enjoyment than they expected while on holiday.
Experience

2000- 2006 Sandals Grande Resort Ocho Rios, JA
Lead Instructor
· Helped hundreds of people to obtain their resort and/or open water certifications.
· As lead instructor during a dive was not only responsible for 4 divers, but oversaw the entire group of divers. The average group was 10-12 people.
· Gave Open Water, Advanced, Rescue Diver and Divemaster certification testing for individuals who took classes elsewhere. In doing so I was part of team that helped to increase revenue for the resort.
· I have approximately 15 couples who have returned to the resort annually to further their diving experience with me specifically for the past 4 years.

1992-2000 Couples Resort Ocho Rios, JA
Dive Team Leader
· Helped prepare individuals for their Resort and/or Open Water dive certifications.
· Assistant dive instructor on groups averaging 8 people while concentrating on new students and ensuring their preparedness for under water adventures.
· Assisted people in moving from Resort or Open Water certification up to Advanced or higher certifications, helping to increase revenue for the resort.

Certifications

Open Water Scuba Instructor obtained May 2002
Oxygen First Aid obtained April 2000
PADI Medic First Aid obtained April 2000

Interests

I am a great lover of visual arts and a wide range of music. I enjoy positive interactions with people from around the world, and I’m happy to say that I have remained in contact with a number of my former students. I also enjoy many different types of sporting activities. I am willing to relocate for this position and would welcome the opportunity to experience different cultures. I am very adaptable to my surroundings.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT