• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

RIB The final Chapter (fingers crossed)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Marwan

Gear Buying addict
Supporter
Sep 3, 2005
Finally!!!!

Attachments

• PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 161
  • PICT0006.jpg
    PICT0006.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 155
Nice one bro, glad you’ve finally got it all up together.
Looks sweet, only thing is I can’t see the bar with the gin and tonic with ice anywhere.:):):)
Happy motoring mate and may you slay many a good fish from it.

im glad its finally sorted, new engine is running as it should be, we were 3 and doin about 20 knots and it still had a lot left in it..i wasnt even near full throttle..
new trailer made life easier at the ramp as well as during towing....
the accessories i added are quite cool, the bar with rod holders gives additional option for trolling also helps with raising the 40 hp manual trim (could be a bit heavy)
the shade is something you cant live without at this time of year so, all good in the end i guess.. now i need to get some fish from it...last weekend viz wasnt very good..

Reactions: podge
It can get hot enough over here being out on a boat in the sun. How does that canopy behave when the boat is underway? Does it not cause a lot of drag? Drag must be a small price to pay for the shade

It can get hot enough over here being out on a boat in the sun. How does that canopy behave when the boat is underway? Does it not cause a lot of drag? Drag must be a small price to pay for the shade
Paraglider?:D (Wouldn't you take it down when you need to go at speed?) Wonder if you can get one of those with a slant roof to shed rain/hail for the UK?!;) Sweet rib. What's the bar for (optics/lights/...)?

Last edited:
X the bar is basically to mount the rod holders on...
pastor, i the canopy performed quite well actually...i went to 16 knots and no problem..

lovely motor marwan congrats once again
spaghetti the device in english is called a deadman.

Reactions: Marwan
Awesome little ride there! Wish I could come over and help you get some use out of it! :)

Hehe, I was in a friends RIB the other day that he clocked at 35 knots... That was a blast.

yours looks great marwan, I wish i lived near you so I hitch a ride to the fish :D

Mabrouk Marwan:

Very nice boat indeed....looking forward to trying it.....will make sure to buy you a new phone charger as a gift:blackeye:blackeye:blackeye....what's your mobile model:martial:martial:martial???????

Truely a nice set up....I can see you flying by MD on hot days with Tamim as your anchor man:cool:....enjoy it !

Cheers,
Ihab

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT