• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Riffe gun bags.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
Doe anyone know where if there is anyone who sells Riffe products in Europe??

I have just seen their gun bags and I need on for my new toys.

Thanks

Shane

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Hey Shane good timing, look up "Do you need a case for your babies". It might interest you.

Marcos

Thanks Murat. I found that link late last night. I have sent an email and will see if they respond. All the links are email addresses instead of websites.

shane, if you are looking for a bag look else were if you plan on doing a lot of travelling. my riffe blue water bag got beat to shit travelling. there has got to be better bags out there.

or better ways to pack their gear in the bags... :hmm

Give a look at a couple of snowboard or ski bags. The length are right and they're padded. Regardless, you have to pack your stuff in such a way as to protect the gear inside, i.e., by rolling the gun with your floatline, PVC pipe for the shafts, etc. Wanking about a bag getting beat sure beats having the gear inside thrashed.

$1000 worth of guns and gear or a hundred and a half for a Riffe bag. Let's see...:confused:

Hello!

PlongeeSpace in Paris is the official dealer for France.
Unfortunately they have no web site. If you know the exact reference of what you want, I can call them for you.
But they are usually much more expensive than the price showed on the Riffe website :(

@+
Jeff

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT