• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Rig's married!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
...and lo, there was a stillness amongst the waves and the normal cries of the gulls was stilled as the organ sounded it's mournful notes... Hey waitaminute! That's the funeral spiel!! :D

Yes ladies, the painfully polished pate of Mike Freeman, known here as Rigdvr is taking the hand of a winsome lass, known here as Mrs. Freeman :girlie to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, while she watches Oprah and eating bon-bons and while she figures out that he's as big a flake as the rest of us male gendered types. :head

In spite of knowing better and getting advice from such successful relationships experts such as Erik :blackeye , Jay :chatup and myself:blackeye , the kid, he gonna do it. And I say, "Good for him!!" :friday Bon chance, mon ami.

I just wanna know how Anderson made out with fighting to catch the bouquet... :martial

:eek:

"...and lo, there was a stillness amongst the waves and the normal cries of the gulls was stilled as the organ sounded it's mournful notes... "-- icarus pacific

--Man, that was scary....until I read it was about Rig's wedding!

Congrats Rig! Best wishes to you AND your bride!

Good on ya dude. Yeah, I'm 3 and 0, and working on 4, but I'm a man of hope, so if I look like this :blackeye , I'll take it :inlove
I give you: Mr. and Mrs. Rigdvr.
Best wishes and "Salamat Menika",
Erik Y.

Awwww...:inlove

Congrats Rig & Mrs. Rig. I wish you the best! :)

Yay!! More freedivers on the way... Well in at least 9 months anyway...:D ;)

Congrats Rig! Now you have a diving buddy for life! All the best for a happy and fullfilling life together!

good luck to the both of you:D

It has now been eight weeks since we go married and it still it looks as if it only happened yesterday.:D

Congrat's RIG!

Marriage, like diving, is acutally a whole lot eaiser than Sven makes it seem.;)

I wish you the best.

Jon

congrats to you and your wife rig. now you've got a topman for life:)

yeah, but...

Originally posted by Jon
Marriage, like diving, is acutally a whole lot eaiser than Sven makes it seem.;)
Jon

Diving, like spelling is a learned skill. :t

Just found this thread and I would like to thank all of you for your kind words...the poor girl doesnt know what she's in for;)

Just got back from the honeymoon in Jamaica where the ol' ball and chain went snorkeling for the first time ever and she loved it!:D Now I have to move somewhere where the water is clean, clear, shallow and not chock full of fish bigger than her that bite...doesnt sound good for my spearing habit:waterwork

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Double congrats Rig. You got married and you made the back of spearfishing magazine. Gosh, I never knew you were a celebrity.

Reactions: donmoore
...rig, where ARE your priorities?

...so tell us; did anderson really catch that bouquet?!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT