• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Rob Allen Carbon 120 Rail Gun UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ickledevil

take a breath and relax..
Apr 26, 2001
Rob Allen Carbon 'Sutu' 110 Rail Gun UK

Hi all,
I have a carbon Rob Allen rail gun for sale, its about 6 months old and never been used. Unwrapped it and that is about it been sat on the gun shelf since. I have plenty of options on my guns and this just seems to overlap things so I know I am basically hardly ever if ever going to use this so would like to see it go to someone who may get some use from it. 110 is actually a good length for bream etc especially off Portland Bill.
As said its brand new and unused. Currently these retail at £260ish on CrystalVis (which is where this gun came from) Given that everyone loves a bargain I would like to see £150 for it. thats £100 off!
I am open to offers and discussions on part exchanges swaps and all the rest of it.
I'll happily post it anywhere although may need some agreement reached on costs depending where its going.. Also happy to deliver it around Weymouth Portland area. Or your welcome to stop by for a coffee and pick it up.

Thanks for looking.

In brief..
RA Carbon 110
£150
Dorset.

lol

*Please see further down for more detail, and yes its a 110 not a 120, apologies.

Last edited:
It's a shame I got a 110 scorpia, otherwise I would have had it. Good luck with sale mate

Ahhhh go on you know you want it.. sell the scorpia on ;)
Sadly a 110 scorpia isn't needed in my arsenal my double 18mm 100 seems to fill that role too well! Will discuss pricing if your still interested though.

Don't tempt me...... The gf has already said she would buy it for me next weekend. Just out of interest how is it set up, spear size, rubber size, double wrap, muzzle, line bungee and camo design????

Hang on I shall retire to the gun cupboard and drag it out.. will stick details up here and text you a piccy.

Sorry.. just grabbed it out and its a 110 not a 120, price and first post edited accordingly, shows that I haven't used it if nothing else!
Anyway its a standard 110 Carbon Sutu, blue green camo, I cant lay my hands on the verniers but the web tells me as standard they come with a single 20mm band and 7mm spear. It still only has a single wrap of line on.. another bit of proof I havn't used it as I double wrap all my guns. If I can lay my hands on my mono (buried in garage) I will gladly include enough mono and crimps to re-wrap it. Also as an added bonus I just found a spare spear for it as well. It is a 7.5mm (guess as it is thicker than the one fitted to the sutu) finned job (not notched) I was going to use it for a homemade job I once planned but can be included with the gun if desired.
Sorry again for the size mix up my own stupidity!

Last edited:
Thanks all for the interest, gun is now provisionally sold. Any issues and I will let the next in line know.
Joe

The guns gone to a Shiny new home for some serious fish action!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT