• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Rob allen carbon rail guns & other items for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jon penrith

FreeDiving Professional
Nov 26, 2004
Rob Allen 1.6 carbon rail gun with double 16mm rubbers 7.5mm spear fitted with breakaway kit(easily removed)This is the gun that has done so much damage to the bluewater fishstocks in Ascension.
Gun in very good condition £235

Rob Allen 1.3 carbon railgun with double 16mm rubbers 7.5 mm spear plus spare spears( 3, I think, possibly 2 ), fitted with breakaway kit (easily removed)
In very good condition. £220

Also for sale 2 x Rabitech slip tips £20 each

Beauchat mundial reel in very good condition with line £20

Omer millenium footpockets size 44-46 (uk 9 and half - 11)These are the older version which are much softer £30

Crimping pliers £10

Kartelias 3mm nylon in and out vest £15 as new

Hi Jon,

What s the thread/length and dia of slide ring of ur slip tips?

Regards

Nikos

Hi will be sending the gun from the UK.All gear still for sale reasoable offers considered.Please note both guns have the green handle not vectra handle & have the line release replaced with the a steel one so its more robust.i will try and post some photos of all gear in the next couple of days.

The following remains for sale, all other items are SOLD.
Rob Allen green handle 1.6 carbon rail gun fitted with muzzle for double 16mm rubbers 7.5mm spear fitted with breakaway kit(easily removed)Gun in very good condition £200

1 x 1.7 double notched 7.5mm Rob Allen spear complete with mako mono/crimps.£30

1 x 1.7 double notched 7.5mm Rob Allen spear with mako mono/crimps fitted with a Rabitech pencil point slip tip.£50

Rabitech pencil point slip tip £15

Beauchat mundial reel in very good condition with line £15

Crimping pliers £10

Kartelias 3mm nylon in and out vest £15 as new

Prices don't include postage.I dont make money on postage and will charge you whatever it costs me to post the item to you.I dont charge for packing.

UPDATE
The following remains for sale, all other items are SOLD.Rob Allen green handle 1.6 carbon rail gun fitted with muzzle for double 16mm rubbers 7.5mm spear fitted with breakaway kit(easily removed)Gun in very good condition £200 ono

1 x 1.7 double notched 7.5mm Rob Allen spear complete with mako mono/crimps.£30

Rabitech pencil point slip tip £15

Beauchat mundial reel in very good condition with line £15

Prices don't include postage.I dont make money on postage and will charge you whatever it costs me to post the item to you.I dont charge for packing.

Hi Jon,

Was wondering if the beuchat reel has the different attachments for other guns, I would like a reel for my beuchat arka, it has a 25mm barrel??

Many thanks

Luke

Hi norfolk novice, just sold this reel i'm afraid. the following is still for sale and open to offers;

Rob Allen green handle 1.6 carbon rail gun fitted with muzzle for double 16mm rubbers 7.5mm spear fitted with breakaway kit(easily removed)Gun in very good condition £190 ono

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT