• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

safty air

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dodo

Jul 11, 2004
hello everybody,
I just read about an exident which had son of Tery Mass. Very sad reading. What came to my mind, his buddy wasn't able to reach him [too much adrenalin, or what ever] once he saw that his friend is motionless on the bottom. What if he had that little scuba, or spare air device. [litle tank of air that connects right to one's mouth ],attached on floating banana. It would give him few minutes of air to save his friend. I know that with air you can't go up fast, but still there would be some hope.
I thought about that as an airback in a car, everybody hopes that they never use it.
What do you think, what to do when is your friend too deep for you at that moment,how to help him/her
thanks for your point of view

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT