• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Salaam aleikum

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
hi guys!!!

finally online at home, albeit a dialup for mo' as the adsl we applied for isn't available in our area at the moment (nice of them to tell me when i signed up a week ago!!)

but still its only .5 USD an hour during peak time! cheap!

Last edited:
Wa Alaikom Aalsalam!

Hey, This way every one of your posts will have more appreciation!!! :)

You can always take a camel to an area which has adsl!!! rofl

Said

I think Amphibious wants to sell his camel (I don't think they were getting along well)!

Attachments

• camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Reactions: miles
ahhhhhhhhhh........ dial-up?????????? you poor poor thing. i feel for you. haha..see if they have cable broadband..its much better anyway..lol.

haha..enjoy home!!!

Reactions: island_sands
Well pshaw, t'the lot of yer! I've got dial-up and'm perfectly happy with it. Hell of a lot fewer security difficulties, what? When yer've been alive as long as I 'ave, patience with perverse machin'ry gets nat'ral, don'tcherknow.

Oldsarge said:
Well pshaw, t'the lot of yer! I've got dial-up and'm perfectly happy with it. Hell of a lot fewer security difficulties, what? When yer've been alive as long as I 'ave, patience with perverse machin'ry gets nat'ral, don'tcherknow.
???
That makes it 3 languages in this thread :duh
Masalama,
Erik Y.

hehehehehe but Amphibious' camel kicks you in the knees... no thanks...

hey this dialup is pretty fast.. is actually faster than the Maldivian broadband rofl rofl

it's great to be touch again!

the highlight of civilisation has been being able to cook again... we bought a f-off gas stove and my fiance' has been well fed the last couple of weeks :)

our local supermarket has a Pork Shop for non-Muslims... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (sorry Said :( )..

island_sands said:
hehehehehe but Amphibious' camel kicks you in the knees... no thanks...

I'm thinking with your new stove we could have one helluva kapsa with said camel :D

island_sands said:
hehehehehe but Amphibious' camel kicks you in the knees... no thanksQUOTE]

But Sara,
That happened to Amphibious when he was doing unconventional acts to the camel! I'm sure you dont have that problem! :duh

Said

Freediver81 said:
island_sands said:
hehehehehe but Amphibious' camel kicks you in the knees... no thanksQUOTE]

But Sara,
That happened to Amphibious when he was doing unconventional acts to the camel! I'm sure you dont have that problem! :duh

Said

lol!!!! camels have long tongues

hey and soon he is going back for more.. ask him!

Reactions: Freediver81
Amphibious said:
there is a good chance (nothing set in stone yet) That I'll be working in Saudi Arabia this summer. anyone on this board diving in these areas? always looking for a DB'er to dive with :D

Thats a big step just for the reason of being in the land of Camels!!! :duh

Sara,
We should really find him a girlfriend!!! rofl rofl rofl

Said

hey hey hey - you two play nice!!! I already have a girlfriend and I included a clip of her in my sig line :)

Wa 'Alaikum Salaam
Nice to know your online, its a pain in the bum otherwise

Amphibious said:
hey hey hey - you two play nice!!! I already have a girlfriend and I included a clip of her in my sig line :)

:head Since WHEN are you doin' the Shag-Nasty with Jessica Alba? :t

rofl

Amphibious said:
Damn, your girlfriend shows some impressive monofin moves...
How come there's no 'drooling in an profane manner' smiley?

shhhhh...... we're keeping the relationship quiet to avoid a media frenzy :D

Amphibious said:

Sara,
Do you now understand what I stated before! He now has an imaginery girlfriend, we really should get him a girlfriend (any suggestions?)! :duh

Sinkweight I think we need your help with this one!!!

Said

Freediver81 said:
Sara,
Do you now understand what I stated before! He now has an imaginery girlfriend, we really should get him a girlfriend (any suggestions?)! :duh

Said

hahahha..... yeah Amphib needs to get to KSA soon... he needs water.

Freediver81 said:
Sara,

Said

WHo needs a girlfriend when you can have a camel?! plus a camel only spits, whereas a girlfriend goes on and on, and on...

(j/k ive gots me a nympho for a girlfriend..funny..i get more lovin' here than back in Miami..)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT