• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Salam from UAE

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hedonist222

Mar 6, 2006
Hi people,

Going to begin diving courses tomorrow. Im really eager to get done with the learning part so I ican begin diving :D

Just a quick hello from AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates!

Feel free to drop me a message!

Saif

Last edited:
Reactions: Freediver81
Welcome! You are taking scuba courses, I presume? I hope they go well. Feel free to browse the boards and ask questions. Glad you could join us :).

Alasalamu alaikum siddiqi! Good to have you here. There are Deeper Blue members close to your place in the world too.
Peace,
Erik Y.

Ah! Another warm, clear water sort. Welcome from the murky cold of the Japan Current!

Corrupted_Diver said:
Hi people,

Going to begin diving courses tomorrow. Im really eager to get done with the learning part so I ican begin diving :D

Just a quick hello from AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates!

Feel free to drop me a message!

Saif

Saif - Ahlan wa Sahlan!

Greetings from Dubai! Who are you doing your diving course with? Inshallah you'll come down to Dubai and join us at the Desert Sport Divers Club now and again. Welcome to DB.

There are a few of us here who live and work in Dubai. :)

welcome to the jungle mate...we stay in dubai but we land fish mainly...
best of lucks and let the deep clear blue seas b around u always...

thanks everyone!

island_sands, ill do my best to make it to Dubai soon! Im doing my lessons with Dive instructor Osman Bezri of Arabian Divers in Marina alButteen in AbuDhabi.

Today was my first OW dive. It was most fantastic!
Here is a brief write up for those of you who are interested :D
[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?p=587288#post587288"]first OW dive :)))))[/ame]

thanks once again for the warm welcome :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT