• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Salt Free Splash Results!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Made it back to Germany alright :)

It was a perfect weekend - had a lot of fun. And now I know what a "greenie" is rofl

Holger

Hey Sam,

Don't forget the new Mens' Thong record !:naughty

lammy

Great weekend - great people and good results (for most of us !) Big thank you for all the hard work.

:thankyou

Ah yes... how could I!
Lammy set the men's no suit dive record at 11m on Sunday. Truly Nutz!

I hold the women's one at 18m. Any contenders? This is the time of year to break it!

S

Do you mean I missed the thong comp???? NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What a fantastic weekend - the comp went like a well oiled machine. Massive thanks to Sam and Pontoon Dave who went above and beyond the call of duty, judges Luc and Mark, medic Rachel, safety divers Martyn, Jean-Marc and Simon, jetty man Orchid Dave and all the other guys on and off the pontoon for helping make everything go so smoothly.

Special thanks to Simon for rescuing my lanyard at 25m when it decided to release itself from my wrist 10 minutes before my OT :king

Congrats to Paul and Anne-Marie, well done guys!

Can't wait for the next one...

Cheers,
Ben

Sounds like a great day! I spent Saturday in Homebase, B&Q and Ikea.....enough said. big up Hardest Dave for getting some sleep and cracking 50m in a comp!

Theo.

Had a wicked weekend...

Big thanks to everyone involved, because you all made it into a really fun event !

As a newbie, at my first comp, I was pretty nervous, but everyone was really friendly and supportive !!

HUGE thanks to Sam & Dave for all the had work arranging it all..

Here's to the next one !

Mandy
x

Thanks' to everybody for a really great day. Looking forward to getting wet myself soon - although only when I'm dressed for the occasion!

I thought you were dressed ok myself...

rofl rofl rofl

Attachments

• CrocMan.JPG
    CrocMan.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 162
One wonders what a man in grey rubber with pink plastic shoes carries in his Ikea bag...

Thanks for the thanks :)

I'm sure everyone has also been appreciative of the deep cover down there. I'm meaning the Angels, who also spend a lot of time with planning, getting their butts frozen off, and spending lots of time on decompression while we're getting our warm mugs of tea in.

Last but not least, making sure every one of us ends up back on the surface.

Oh shite, can't believe I missed them in my post earlier :head

Thanks Angels, you're all stars! :thankyou :king :thankyou

Hi all,
It was a great day- even for someone who didn't dive(!)
I did appreciate how well organised the whole event was though, and I didnt have to get myself all worried about my own dive.. but next time I'm gonna be in that water no matter what..:t

Well done to all the competitors- you were all ace!

Sam & pontoon boss, it was a super-cool event so just make sure there's another one next year! :D

cheers,
Perse

and huge thanks of course to the Angels - I reckon if they had covered my dive, I'd have pulled off another few metres!

S
x

Greenies and Meanies
Just previewed the Saltfree Splash comp DVD and it's the business. Rock 'n' Roll! If you'd like a copy, it will cost £15. PM Monkey Matt via Deeperblue or post your order here and Matt will hunt you down :D

A percentage of the proceeds will go towards financing The Mavericks pool competition at Crystal Palace on 12th November. Only 12 places left! Be IN to win ...

[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=67625"]BFA - London Pool Competition 2006[/ame]

It's a wrap!
x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT