• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

SaltFree Comp 2007

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Which would you prefer for your 2007 Comp?

• Total voters

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
We have a couple of options for our 2007 event and are trying to decide which to go for:

Please post here your preference between

a) Twice as Nice - two days of depth, Constant Weight with Fins one day, Free Immersion the next

b) Traditional comp - Constant Weight one day, Dynamic and Static the next

S

I would like a constant/static/dynamic comp, but free immersion is offered so few and far between these days it would be nice to have it in a comp as well.

Cheerio,
Ben

I'm up for twice as nice - I had such a nice sleep after my CW that I'll have another !

lammy

I'd like the constant/dynamic/static option !

I know that sounds crazy, as I don't really like static, and I'm pants at it, but I'm hoping I might improve a bit by next year ! rofl

Mandy

It would be good to have the traditional event I think so we get to use our pool training and do some static.:t

Hey,

Will try and be there next time, sounds like you all had a great time.

I would prefer the traditional CW, DYN, Static event also

Ta

Tim

well done in Greece Tim - just seen the results

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…