• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

saltfree courses

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Just to let you know that the courses are going well. We have three people completing the AIDA ** Course at the next meet (17/18) - Ross a saltfree regular, Bryn who some of you might know from Dolphin and new freediver Alexandra. Hopefully all of them will find it gets them further down and come back for more once they are qualified.

The AIDA *** Course will run over the weekend of the 21/22 August. So far Mark Harris and Bryn are on the list, let me know if you want to join (You need to have AIDA ** or PADI Freediver already)

Instructor (AIDA * Trainer) will run in Sept/Oct

more details on http://www.geocities.com/samdive/sfcourses.html

Sam

Course dates are now sorted...

AIDA *** Freediver 21/22 August at NDC (you will also need to come to a pool session one Tuesday evening in Bristol)

AIDA ** Freediver 25/26 September at NDC (you will also need to come to a pool session one Tuesday evening in Bristol

AIDA * Trainer - over two weekends 11/12 September in Chepstow, 18/19 September in Portland

Let me know if you are interested

Sam

First Aid

Hi Sam,
What first aid courses to you offer at the NDC? I have been meaning to get one done for ages because of my paragliding but have not gotten round to it.
Now im diving as well i thought that it would be better to do a first aid course in the water as it would be easier to transfer the skill to dry land should i ever need it paragliding.
Is it possible to do a first aid course on a different weekend to the saltfree meet?

Cheers

Dan:duh

Hi Dan
we run the Emergency First Response programme which is a layperson first aid primary care and CPR course suitable for all walks of life - it is not diving specific

There will be one running in the autumn, probably late Sept/early Oct and we will arrange it so it doesn't clash with diving

watch this space!

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT