• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

saltFree in Cyprus 2004

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hello Everyone

well with the hype getting well under way and entries due in by 6th Feb, it seems about time to start making plans for saltFree in Cyprus.

I would love the chance to show off how well you guys and girls have done training at the NDC with some wicked saltFree teams in Cyprus. I am even prepared to put Team Deepest Bear into semi-retirement to do this... so... if you would like to be on a saltFree team, please post below.... we know what you can do in the water so I think there should be another challenge - in not more than 20 words... why you should be on team saltFree. Last entry date 30th Jan. Team will be decided mid Feb once Howard has all the entries in.

At the moment I would like to have

Men - Team saltFree Meanies and Team saltFree Greenies
Women - Team saltFree something funny but not Babes...

The logo is nearly ready so ideally, if you would like to be on a team, you wouldn't mind spending a little bit of cash to get a new wetsuit top with the saltFree logo on it. Will try and get some sponsorship but can't rely on it....

Suits will also carry Laura's Storm Logo so if you were on Team Storm last year - don't feel that you are letting Laura down by putting your name forward for this

Team saltFree Angels would also be worth a try if any of you are up for it! it can always be non official as you will probably have more important things to do out there!

Sam

I am a SaltFree meanie because

I shall send a reply before anyone else even if it is not poetic or flowery in its language.
That was 19 words and I hope it was enough to get me in!!!!
Keep Deep
Dave

Saltfree Divas???

I'm a saltfree 'wannabe' because

I'm a keen, mean freediving machine, who will be lean by the time I get to Cyprus - diet willing!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Donna

green, mean and clean is cool Donna

Lean is just not allowed! cos that means I have to give up Pic and Mix too...

Sam

the teams -
how about

Greenies
Meanies and
Queenies

just found a rhyming dictionary on line!

non-official saltFree Angels team will be there .... we have a reputation to live up to!
entry into team will be based on alcohol consumption at Xmas party and bad behaviour ( as we are off duty :friday ).
L*

I'd like to be a saltFree Meanie because:

I used to be the Man from Atlantis,
until I couldn't fit into my pantis.

Sorry folks, I'm not very good at these....:hmm

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT