• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

saltFree Kit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
I am having some vinyl fin stickers made up with the saltFree logo - big one for monofins and smaller for bi finners

anyone interested? just so I can get a quote on how many. They will probably not be more than a couple of quid each

T shirts - are in progress. Designs for the competition and for the Cyprus teams coming first. Generic saltFree will follow. Fourth Element are making them and Hoodies are also in the pipeline.

Sam

Reactions: Erik
Fin Stickers

are being made!

have found a man with special flexible vinyl and he is making up a load of saltFree bi fin and monofin stickers.

They are costing me a small fortune (but I couldn't resist) so if anyone would like a set to adorn their fins, you can have a full set (mono or bi) for £5. If you want both even better.

Might even have them in time for the next meet

Sam

sure can - I have added just a few to start with
For Bi Finners I ordered one with the logo and one with the web address - thought you could put one on each fin

we will see what they look like when I get them

Monofinners get a big logo and a big web address

we sure are gonna storm cyprus...

Sam

Originally posted by samdive
I am having some vinyl fin stickers made up with the saltFree logo - big one for monofins and smaller for bi finners

anyone interested?

Me! I would like a mono-sticker. I am your salt-free devotee in inland Canada. I like fresh water diving for lots of reasons, and should be sporting one of those stickers ;)
You people have a good group over there....I think Sam is owed a Guinness or 2 for all the organising.
Sam, PM me and I'll order a couple.
Cheers,
Erik Y. ... ice freediving next weekend :waterwork

nice one Erik! when I have mine I will post a photo on here and if you like it, I'll send you one!

Sam

Cool :)
I could send you a Canadian flag patch to stick on your backpack....you know: the ones the government here hands out with the passports ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

I did go to Canada once (toronto and road trip out to cape breton) so I suppose I could wear it!

Deepest Bear has a maple leaf in his ear still.... a gift from Mandy-Rae in Hawaii!

Sam

the fin stickers are ready and I will bring them along tomorrow - available in big black for monofins and smaller white for bi fins...
£5 a set special price.....

clothes next....

see you tomorrow

sam x

saltFree clothes and more!

The saltFree store is now open for business - we have t shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs and even a clock to time your static by.....

mark wouldn't let me include a Thong and some boxer shorts.. maybe for Christmas!

you too can wear the name in style by clicking on

http://www.cafeshops.com/saltfree

Happy Shopping!

Sam

Reactions: Donna
Here is the hoodie

god that model was expensive... £20k just to get out of bed...

Attachments

• samshirt1.jpg
    samshirt1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 320
and the front

and from the front

Attachments

• samshirt2.jpg
    samshirt2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 320
and on bi fins

(note to self... Elios suit makes boobs look too big!...)

Sam

Attachments

• samdonnapk2.jpg
    samdonnapk2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 315
Hope you have a pair peter :D

Saltfree kit should fly off the shelves now with those fabulous models.... remind me to do my hair next time :D :D

Donna

apparently our pontoon reminded a certain visitor to this site of a similar one he saw elsewhere.. also populated by water loving, black encased elegant freedivers....

Attachments

• sealions.jpg
    sealions.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 353
Thats nowhere near as good as ours!! And the sun's not shining!And we're much better looking :D

yeah but we do need to get ourselves some sea lions - anyone know if they come in "fresh water" version?!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT