• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saltfree Mermaid Challenge

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Are you the next Tanya Streeter? A waterbaby who would like to grow up? Or maybe a manatee who would rather be a mermaid? SaltFree Divers, the UK’s largest group of freedivers, are looking for a female total beginner with the potential to become a top freediver. We are offering a scholarship to take you right through your training, starting with the AIDA Freediver Courses up to *** Freediver and following on with plenty of performance coaching, the aim is to send you well prepared into the 2006 UK Team Trials.

Right now you might just be a happy snorkeller, a good swimmer, maybe a scuba diver but maybe not. If you are comfortable in the water, in good health and have the drive and ambition to put some heart and soul into getting deeper, longer, more stylish in the water – SaltFree would love to hear from you. As we are looking for undiscovered talent, this offer is not open to anyone who has already taken part in competitive freediving. You will need to be at least 18 years old and have a UK passport.

Initially, if you are interested please email Samantha Kirby, the UK Freedive Captain 2004 and chief instructor at SaltFree Divers on sam@saltfreedivers.com for an application form. Applications close on the 15th August 2005 and selection evenings will be held in pools in Bristol and London shortly after that. The lucky winner will then be offered free training with SaltFree Divers based in Bristol and at the National Diving and Activity Centre in Chepstow through to next year’s UK Team Trials.

mmmm I have been asked if this was an undercover way to find nice ladies for all the SaltFree men.....

but I couldn't possibly comment

which begs the question - why on earth am I not doing the mermen challenge???? :)

Sara do you want to help with that one next time ;)

Only if I can be a judge too :)

Great idea by the way - wish I qualified!!
D x

samdive said:
mmmm I have been asked if this was an undercover way to find nice ladies for all the SaltFree men.....

but I couldn't possibly comment

which begs the question - why on earth am I not doing the mermen challenge???? :)

Sara do you want to help with that one next time ;)

hehehehehehe nooo please don't make my life more complicated.. i'll watch from a distance rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT