• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Salvimar Sapiens HT Weld 2.5 mm wetsuit & gloves.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

OmeNemO

Apr 9, 2017
Two-piece Salvimar Sapiens HT Weld 2.5 mm technical wetsuit and matching gloves - £120

The suit and gloves are brand new and unworn, they were bought with every intention of using them however I've had a change of heart so they need a new home.

Both the suit and gloves have the Hyper Stretch inside lining for ultimate comfort, Slimyskin outside for almost zero friction with the water and Puffgum reinforcing to the elbows, knees, palms, bottom and chestpad.
The Salvimar seamless HT Weld System allows both the suit and gloves to remain completely watertight.

Suit size (top & bottom): S
Suit thickness: 2.5 mm
Gloves size: S
Gloves thickness: 2.5 mm

Features:
  • Ergonomic fit
  • Watertight edges
  • Puffgum reinforcement
  • High-waist trousers
  • Adjustable velcro fastening
  • Seamless HT Weld System
  • Slimy Skin & Hyper Stretch
  • Lined interior (non Open Cell). For dry dressing

I can cover postage costs within the UK, please msg me for international postage details.

I also have a brand new ergonomic 2kg coated diving weight that needs a new home.
£15 including UK postage.
Screenshot_20190408_200836_com.ebay.mobile-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20190408_200839_com.ebay.mobile-01.jpeg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT