• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saskatchewan licence?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Erik

Jan 21, 2001
It looks like I might have to buy the licence in Saskatchewan... anyone know if it'll be a problem finding a vendor in meadow Lake Parks or on the way?
Thanks,
Erik

you might not find one in the park but u will find one on the way there. if u drive through meadow lake the coop should have and tackle shops will. they usually have a sign in the window saying they have them for sale

Since we're coming from the West, I called Sask tourism and they said we could get them in Pierceland on the way in, or at most little stores on the way.
Can't wait!
Erik

Better to be safe than sorry but this site seems to indicate they have a fishing licence vendor on site...

I had mine mailed to me off their govt website. Although, I guess it is probably to late to have one sent out now before the weekend.

Reactions: JMD
Yes that would have been usefull information, about two weeks ago.... LOL, see you friday morning, or thursday night if we're in Edmonchuck in time for dinner...

We're heading out Thursday at 2:30 pm. Red eye all the way to Kimball.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT