• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saskatchewan Spearos? Anyone wanting to come to SK for freshwater spearing.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fubard

Nov 1, 2016
Looking for some like minded Spearos for spearfishing in Saskatchewan. I am currently living in Mexico but will be back home in Saskatoon mid April.

I'm really into spearing and start out mid to late May as soon as the ice is off till late October.

Looking for beginners to experts to hunt with.

No weirdos please...

If you are not from Saskatchewan and want to spear freshwater fish maybe we can set up a trip up in exchange for myself coming to your waters. Hopefully you live in Florida? Just kidding anywhere would be fun.

DM me: bradloehr@gmail.com or Instagram loehrbrad

Any luck finding buddies? I know we have some folks from Saskatchewan on this forum, but tracking them down can be a bit challenging.

Looking for some like minded Spearos for spearfishing in Saskatchewan. I am currently living in Mexico but will be back home in Saskatoon mid April.

I'm really into spearing and start out mid to late May as soon as the ice is off till late October.

Looking for beginners to experts to hunt with.

No weirdos please...

If you are not from Saskatchewan and want to spear freshwater fish maybe we can set up a trip up in exchange for myself coming to your waters. Hopefully you live in Florida? Just kidding anywhere would be fun.

DM me: bradloehr@gmail.com or Instagram loehrbrad
Hey, are you still looking for guys to go spearfishing with? I'm having trouble getting out because I've got no dive buddy. Tried Gem lakes for trout but nothing else this summer. Currently in Saskatoon. Let me know if you want to get out. I'm going to try Lovering Lakes tomorrow with my girlfriend, Ill let you know how I make out!

How was Lovering Lakes? I'm currently in Saskatoon and always on the lookout for a good place to spearfish nearby

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT