• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

scuba gear

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

scubashop2102

Apr 6, 2005
Hello everyone I have finally retired and have closed my businessl I am listing a small list of inventory that we have here if you are interested in any of it or you do not see what you are looking for please ask at scubashop2102@aol.com

Rebreather, Navy MK-15 $980 shipped
Brownies Third Lung 390 Series (Hookah System) $980 shipped
Suunto D9 with wireless transmitter $800 shipped
Oceanic Mako- DPV- Underwater Scooter $700 shipped
BREITLING 1000 METER SUPEROCEAN ORANGE DIAL AUTOMATIC $600 shipped
Ebel Discovery Diver Watch Steel/Gold/Black $670 shipped
Suunto Vytec Computer with Nitrox & software interface $600 shipped
Apeks ATX 200 Regulator $500 shipped
Scuba Pro Titanium model S600 and MK25 first stage $540 shipped
Mares HUB size Large $500 shipped
Mares HUB size med $500 shipped
NEW Scubapro UWATEC Smart COM Console $470 shipped
UWATEC AIR Z NITROX COMPUTER $400 shipped
UW 10w HID DIVE LIGHT $350 shipped
UWATEC Aladin Air-X Dive Computer $390 shipped
SCUBAPRO MK25/S600 REGULATOR SYSTEM $300 shipped
superlite 27 helmet $980 shipped
Miller 400 Series Diving Helmet $990 shipped
Delta Technology VR3 Open Circut Trimix/Nitrox C3 $850 shipped

If you have any questions pleasedo not hesitate to email me at scubashop2102@aol.com I would greatly appreciate it thank you for your time.

Hi,
I just saw your listing for scuba equipment and wish I hadn't bought my Vytec a few months ago. Yours is a great price. However, I do need a new reg (with 2 HP/4LP ports) so am very interested in your Apeks. Do you still have it and are you at all flexible in the price?

thanks,
Alexandra

PS> your posted AOL email address is no longer valid.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT