• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sea assassins spearfishing trip may 17th 2009

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SEA ASSASSINS

Jul 1, 2008
Attention all Scuba Divers! Have you been wanting to get in to spearfishing?

But are not sure what speargun to purchase?

Are you looking for a inexpensive way to bring home some great eating fish?

Then the 1 SHOT 1 KILL by Sea Assassins is perfect for you!

Over the weekend we did a test to prove how any diver despite his spearfishing experience can start shooting fish like a pro. Our Vice president of Sea Assassins Dr.David Brown invited some of his good diving Buddy's on a spearfishing trip with him Sunday May 17Th. These men have been spearfishing before but never seen or used the New Sea Assassins 1 SHOT 1 KILL before....In no time at all they were placing stone cold shots on fish after fish. The results were simple a 3 tank spearfishing trip turned into a 2 tank spearfishing trip? Because all 3 spearfisherman shot there limit on hog fish and mangrove snappers in only 2 dives each.

"GET THE BEST FOR LESS" only at Sea Assassins

Attachments

• dave1.jpg
    dave1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 142
  • dave4.jpg
    dave4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 138
  • MAY 17TH 09 1.jpg
    MAY 17TH 09 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 137
  • MAY 17TH 09 3.jpg
    MAY 17TH 09 3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 135
  • MAY 17TH 09 4.jpg
    MAY 17TH 09 4.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 157
Hi Sea Assassions,
Some forum members were confused about whether your post is a trip report or whether you are selling something (training/dive trips/spearguns). From your other post, it looks like spearguns for SCUBA is at least part of your business. Also, please be aware that most spearos on the forum are freedivers and some disapprove of spearing from SCUBA (hey it's a free world, I disapprove of our current government but everyone else keeps voting for them:D).

I agree Mr.X This is a free world and if some one dose not like my product offered to the scuba diving spearfishing community. They don't need to buy it! They just need to move on with there style of spearfishing they like. I am a scuba diving spearfisherman like many of my others. We enjoy spearfishing just as much as freediving spearfisherman. We just enjoy it in a different way. But we are still spearfisherman! Like there is different styles of hunting on land offered both gun and archery.

OK then I think we need to start again here so here goes.
Welcome to the Forums Sea Assassins, and please make yourself at home, but also please be aware of the “Strict advertising rules” that we have here on Deeper Blue.
Please feel free to join in any of the conversation that are going on and contribute to them in a useful way but also keep the self promotion to a minimum.
Welcome to Deeper Blue
Podge

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT