• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seac Asso

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mongrel454

Newbie Stalker
Mar 14, 2008
Just wondering if anyone knows or knows who i can ask what the inner diameter is on my Seac ASSO 115?

I need to know so i can order my mamba kit :)

Thanks in advance

seac, cressi, mares (sten, jet) basically any 8mm or 5/16 shaft pneumatic have a 13mm inner diameter.

Now the cyrano or sporasub spark with 7mm shaft, have the 11mm inner barrel.

You could order it directly through Maorisub (manufacturer in Italy) at there website, they now have Paypal Maorisub - Fucili ad aria e Kit

Ivan (user name: Asturven) from Texas, also sells them but he changed his email and now I don't have a way of contacting him.

Im getting mine from Scubazar, costs a little bit for shipping but i kinda need it in a hurry(fishing trip in 2.5 weeks)

You could order it directly through Maorisub (manufacturer in Italy) at there website, they now have Paypal Maorisub - Fucili ad aria e Kit

Ivan (user name: Asturven) from Texas, also sells them but he changed his email and now I don't have a way of contacting him.

Unfortunately Marorisub no longer have a US dealer but I think there might be a new one soon?

Unfortunately Marorisub no longer have a US dealer but I think there might be a new one soon?

I had a feeling he wasn't selling them anymore, I've been trying to get a kit from him since last summer.

That's good news, you wouldn't happen to know who would be there new US dealer..? thanks

I think I could buy a new gun or two for the the price of these kits sent from Europe.

We need somebody to start making and selling something similar in the states. Anyone?

I think I could buy a new gun or two for the the price of these kits sent from Europe.

We need somebody to start making and selling something similar in the states. Anyone?

I don't know what to tell you, the one guy or dealer that was in the US charged just as much as buying them from Europe.

The thing is that the majority of the spearo's in the state use band guns.

I'm also in Miami and I talked to the owner of Scuba's World about selling and installing these kits. He told me it wasn't worth it because the kits were too expensive and it's true. Too much money for something so simple.

I buy most of my gear from scubas world,and you are right,it seems very simple and yet costs so much. I'm guessing you have spearfished Long key area before,if so, how is it?

I live in Hialeah Gardens (5 blocks from scubas world) and rent 5 months during the summer at Outdoor Resort MM66 (Long Key). This is basically the only time of the year I go out spearfishing.

Long Key is ok, but there really isn't any decent reef's in 45-70' close by. I'm close to the 3 mile bridge and that's were I head out through all the time. I've caught better fish the few times I've been out through Miami than at Long Key.

I usually fish out of Marathon,h & l though, never spearfished there.
Haven't had much luck out of Miami,probably hitting wrong spots.

Well I meant out through Miami but heading south towards Elliot Key then past that close to the whistle buoy.

Marathon is better than Long Key as far as spearing goes big pine is even better. The further down you go the better.

I usually fish out of Marathon,h & l though, never spearfished there.
Haven't had much luck out of Miami,probably hitting wrong spots.

you're probably right...miami gets pressure true but there are fish just have to work a bit more for them

Marathon is better than Long Key as far as spearing goes big pine is even better. The further down you go the better

I agree

What's up tone..? we did good this weekend with the mangos down there. Seems like there starting to cross from the bay side out to the ocean side. There were some nice 18-22 inchers in less than 30' this weekend. Em-buyate and head down if you'd like.

What's up tone..? we did good this weekend with the mangos down there. Seems like there starting to cross from the bay side out to the ocean side. There were some nice 18-22 inchers in less than 30' this weekend. Em-buyate and head down if you'd like.

fo'sure SpSc...thinking of shooting out Thursday or Fri....did you save some for me:t

Leaving on Thursday (3-4 PM), yes there is still plenty. Hopefully the water will clear up, last week 6/28-29 there was 15 ft viz and it was kinda windy. The week prior to that was the one that we caught most of those nice grove's but we had some strong current which made up for some 50+ft viz.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT