• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

SEAC?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

James8164

Apr 25, 2016
hiya all I'm currently based in Cyprus and today I went down to a spearfishing\dive shop in limmasol.

priced up a few things in the shop and it came to roughly 700euro

it was mainly the make SEAC the wetsuit was a seac camo one at 220euro
the flippers was seac fiber glass camo ones at 120 euro
mask n snorkel seac 60 euro
and the spear guna I was looking at was new in the shop forgot the modle but it was 260 euro but that was also seac

what I'm getting at here, is seac a good make as I am thinking of going to buy it all tomorrow was wondering If seac was a good spearfishing make as I'm new to it. many thanks james

I have only ever had one Seac product and that was the shout 900 fins, a great product and very well priced, if their other products are of the same quality, you've got yourself some really good gear there! Happy diving and keep safe out there ;)

thanks mate and hopefully the kit will be good as I'm going to purchase it all tomorrow, and again thank you.

No probs, funnily enough, since I posted, I have had a quick look at Seac gear reviews on the net and all seems good so you should be well away ;)

Hiya I went and baught some new gear today haha. Looking forward to getting out with it. Getting my new gloves weight belt and buoy over Weekend aswel.

Attachments

• 20160427_125552.jpg
    20160427_125552.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: Pinniped72
Good luck and dive safe ;) You'll be well away with that gear I reckon, I like the look of that Immersion speargun. This forum has a wealth of experience on it and many, many posts on everything you could possibly ever need to know about freediving and spearfishing. Have fun and see you around on the forum.

Yeah he guns not to bad quiet happy with it. See how it is in the water. The vis is good here in cyprus so upgraded from the 75 to this one.. appriciate that mate cheers

Hello james... well im kinda ur neighboor ... i live in lebanon.... so i was wondering what model seac speargun did u get? Cz i wanna buy a new speargun and i was thinking of seac but i couldnt get much reviews on them online

I have Seac footpockets and I am very happy with them, I have narrow feet.

Hiya mate I ended up getting a full seac rig out and got an immersion 90 carbon fiber speargun

Attachments

• 20160427_114050.jpg
    20160427_114050.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: Pinniped72
Hiya mate I ended up getting a full seac rig out and got an immersion 90 carbon fiber speargun
Could you tell us about your experience with the Immersion speargun. I am considering one myself but would love to hear your opinion.
Thanx

I have a SEAC twin fire 85cm. Its a great little gun. My only complaint is the line release is tiny: Its hard to rig the line with gloves, although if I had hands like Trumps it would be easy

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT