• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

seal snorkelling trips

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

capetownguy

Sharks Beware!
Jul 20, 2007
hey guys, told a friend that i would post this for all you that may be interested...she needs all bookings by thursday morning the latest..
they are having boat trips to snorkel with seals (hout bay seal island i think), its on saturday and sunday at 09.30, 11.30, 13.30 and 15.30 and the price is R250.00 as well as free beers at Rafiki's on the 25th (only if you went with).
cheers
greg

Why not post out invitations to a dinner party for all the local white sharks, and then marinate yourself in tuna blood and thrash about at the surface? roflroflrofl Seal diving in SA would seem to me a very risky proposal!

Reactions: foxfish
Hehe! yeah , its hout bay seal island, not false bay (although there are still whites there..) and what the tour guides tell the snorkellers is that the seals are too shallow and while in the shallows and kelp the whites will not come....(we know better though)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…