• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Searching for a diver...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

monty

Nov 22, 2005
Hello

I am looking for Carson Bilsland from Scotland who has had photos taken of himself on this website. Carson, you should remember me from a little place called Kinghorn where you, David and I used to play when we were boys.

Er, and where you nearly hanged me in the back garden. I need to talk to you about that....

Get in touch with me, I've been trying to track you and David down for a long time.

Hopefully speak soon.

Monty

andy@softplanetgroup.com

monty said:
Hello

I am looking for Carson Bilsland from Scotland who has had photos taken of himself on this website. Carson, you should remember me from a little place called Kinghorn where you, David and I used to play when we were boys.

Er, and where you nearly hanged me in the back garden. I need to talk to you about that....

Get in touch with me, I've been trying to track you and David down for a long time.

Hopefully speak soon.

Monty

andy@softplanetgroup.com

oh dear! we have a thread about diving and strangling.. rofl

welcome Monty.. hope you find your mate :D

shaneshac said:
Is your surname PYTHON by any chance ;)

jeez i had to read that twice before i realised you were actually talking about his surname rofl

monty said:
Hello

Hopefully speak soon.

Monty

andy@softplanetgroup.com

:hmm
you have got to be kidding! :duh

This brings a whole new meaning to . . . . . . "PRACTICING STATIC APNEA"

rofl rofl rofl

.....................so how long did you hang for? Did you time it?

rofl rofl rofl

Monty

I'm not sure if you were expecting all this gallows humour or knot. I'm sure it was all quite traumatic at the time. Anyway, rather than leave you dangling, I have an idea how you might be able to contact Mr. Bilsland.

He recently took part in The Solomons' freediving competition in Mexico. It appears he was attempting a UK record in Free Immersion. In order for this to be valid, it would mean him being a member of the British Freediving Association. The membership officer would hold contact details for all members. Although he probably won't be able to pass Carson's details directly to you, if you ask niceley, he might send a message on. The BFA website is http://www.britishfreediving.org and you can find the membership officer contact details there.

BFA membership is due for renewal soon, so don't hang around....

Reactions: naiad
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT