• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seasons Greetings to all DB Members!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to make a post and wish everyone Merry Holiday Season!

On behalf of the whole team here at DeeperBlue.net we'd also like to give a sincere ‘thank you’ for supporting the site throughout 2003. We look forward to even bigger and better things in 2004!

:friday

HO HO HO

Merry Christmas!!! It's now Christmas morning here and I wish everyone the best for today and hoping Santa brings you everything you desire!

Merry Christmas from Gibraltar

Its Christmas Morning and I have a hungover from hell :D

Wishing all the DB members a happy xmas and a prosperous new year.

All the best for 2004

Shane

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been a good year for me at DB, I have enjoyed reading and learning from all of you, including meeting, directly and indirectly though DB, fellow freedivers from Germany and Spain. I hope this coming year will find us diving deeper, longer, and most important of all, safer!

All the best,

Adrian

thank you

Merry Chirstmas-- depeerblue has being a place where I had the oportunity to meet a lot of people-- and not only that Im happy also because I can practice my broken ingles with you -- Im thankful for this

gracias people from deeperblue MIS saludos para todos ustedes

blessing

Daniel.

Last edited:
Feliz Navidad

Originally posted by neshamah
Merry Chirstmas-- depeerblue has being a place where I had the oportunity to meet a lot of people-- and not only that In happy also because I can practice my broken ingles with you -- Im thankful for this

gracias people from deeperblue MIS saludos para todos ustedes

blessing

Daniel.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Daniel, y feliz ano nuevo!
Happy Holidays to all you nice divers at DeeperBlue!

OceanSwimmer

Happy New Year to all from Finalnd...
It is cold, no snow and diving gear is in UK... :)

Pekka

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT