• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

seawolf spearguns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

denmyos

Jun 14, 2014
Anybody has any experiencen with this company.?

I ordered my speargun in january and has yet to received it.
They said the delivery time would be around 25 days, i can live with a week or 2 delay.
But now i think its getting out of hand.
They keep pushing the delivery date, next week, next week.....

I'm hoping they are just really busy.

A friend of mine owns one and had to wait for his quite a while as well. I am not sure how long it took in the end. He has used it for more than a year and is happy with it.

As a comparison I recently received a new gun from a different maker though and ordered it in November! Often these builders are a one man show and building spearguns is not their main income. Unless you have a planned a trip soon you may want to practice a bit more patience how frustrating it may be.

Thank you :)
That help me alot. I'll be more patience.
Its just when people tell me 25 days to delivery, i expect it to be around that time.
I can wait a year, if they told me that in the beginning.

Thanks again :)

Mediterraneans nations are very lazy ... so! i guess you gun still in process of productions ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT