• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seb Murat - Training Buddy - Manly, Sydney

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sebastien murat

May 18, 2004
Hi,

Any freedivers or wannabe freedivers in the Manly, Sydney, area? Looking for serious/no nonsense training buddy for early mornings (sparrows fart) and late weekend mornings. Interested? Drop me a line? Willing to share knowledge .... but you have to be cool and not anal retentive! :friday

Subs
Manly, Sydney, Australia

PS: What a great spot! Makes me want to teach again.

Shame I don't live in Australia :/

Let me know if You ever do some classes etc. in Europe ;)

The Irish are very cool, without trying to be cool. Unfortunately, they're not in Manley!

Last edited:
Hi,

Any freedivers or wannabe freedivers in the Manly, Sydney, area? Looking for serious/no nonsense training buddy for early mornings (sparrows fart) and late weekend mornings. Interested? Drop me a line? Willing to share knowledge .... but you have to be cool and not anal retentive! :friday

Subs
Manly, Sydney, Australia

PS: What a great spot! Makes me want to teach again.

Dear Seb,

I'm Charlie, a Brit Freediver. I'm coming to Australia next month for a few weeks and I have a week to kill in Sydney. Are you or anyone else looking for a buddy to catch the tail end of the season? I'm around 3 - 9 April.

I'm reasonably competent in the water (40m or 4:20 static) and hope I won't be too much of a burden.

Hope you're well,

Yours aye

Charlie

charliebradford@gmail.com

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT