• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

second AJ, 33 lbs

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
ohh again??

well i still taste the remaining salt from today's dive... Today there was a competition, i did not enter but choose to so some breathold-diving practice instead.

When my club members came they did not see any of the groupers in the rocks (80-100 feet water) although they know they were there but someone got wiped them out with tanks, of course for money as usual...:waterwork Now hearing and seeing things like that really annoying but it has nothing to do with the guys in the states, i am sure the conditions are like day and night. So how can we (med. spearos) can judge those people fairly? Yes its true that we all envy the guys in the states for having such nice fishes allover the place. But the main reason for current situation for the med. is tank and comercial butchers...When i swim all day long and can not even see a fish i get upset but i know whom to blame...

I miss the old fellas too, they were great IYA was posting funny things regullarly and others were giving some nice tricks but i enjoy also the post of the med. sea hunters i found something from myself and they some of them helpfull for me too. I guess this what the Mike aka Rigdvr misses but this does not makes the place or others opnions less worthy. In my opinion Shane and Miles are as valuable as old champs because of the fun they gives the site even if they are not harcore like Abri...

I remmember when i was new here i had some troubles with blend in with the other guys.I was almost only med sea speros and all the things they were speaking sound like from other planet. I have to say that too i was posting some bullshit too coz of the excitement of being newbie

I wish to have the old fellas back too...:waterwork

nothing negative about the comments to you med guys Murat...I think yall are doing a great job sharing with each other.

As for the guys having other things to do...I know most of them and know why they dont post as much...Sven, wanna be honest about it, aka "old school Sven style?"

uh... everyone's pissed at not getting their phone calls returned :confused: They took a hike at not getting invites to the Keyz Kraze? They never got their winning Tshirts??

Last I heard Abri was somewheres that he couldn't have a DSL or a gun and in the meantime times was tough, Iya felt he was getting heat for shooting with air, but in the meantime he was working to pay off the phone calls to Jay Riffe about some parachute deployment rig, Riann is trying to set up trips in SA, and Willer is up in the great white North with a girl that shoots guns.

Of course they could have bailed from all the pissing and moaning, politics and backbiting...:hmm

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT