• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted Second-hand short spear gun: ~60cm (UK only)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Broseidon

Lord of the Brocean
Aug 13, 2007
After some shocking viz at the weekend and a complete inability to aim my Gabbiano 90 at anything I've decided I need a little spear gun!

I won't use it very often so looking for something second hand and cheap!

Send me a PM

You might be surprised how often you use it once you try it -- I was with my Omer XXV 75cm, which unexpectedly became my "main squeeze". I reckon you'd notice a big difference with the Omer XXV 75 vs. the Gabbi 90 - the difference between my RA90 and XXV 75 was huge, much more than I expected, to my delight. Mines not for sale though, sorry. No way .

[Wonder how the Gabbi 77 compares with the 90?:hmm]

Cressi Comanche 60/75? Beuchat?

You're the second person to recommend the XXV 75 to me.. will have to check it out - I'm definately going to buy a 75 at some point.

I was really after something really small though - like 60cm. I woun't use it much, hence me looking for a secondhand one.

I've got my eye on the new Seatec Mini Roller 60cm - the new roller gun from Seatec.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…