• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Seeking Male Ex-Freediver under 30.....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

AltSaint

Pipe and Flippers
Dec 29, 2002
What I'm looking for is:

a) A Male
b) Between 18-30
c) Based in the UK, and
d) Who no longer freedives because his partner wanted him to give it up.

This is for a magazine article about 'Things Men give up for Love'. I should point out that I have been asked to look for someone who fits the bill; it isn't something I am producing myself.

If you want to do this, you will be asked to do a 20-minute telephone interview. Obviously anything you say will be going out to the general public, so think about this before you volunteer.

If you're interested, then send me a PM.

Update on this request - the volunteer doesn't need to be UK-based, as long as he doesn't mind answering questions by email....

Hey - if you get any replies from :

a) A Female
b) Between 18-30
c) Based in the UK/CI, and
d) Who wants to freedive

let me know :)
Ed

Reactions: Jon and AltSaint
Damn ! Just too far away ! And I was going to impress you with glory tales of my pb and so on...

I think DB just broke new ground by adding online dating to it's service and product mix :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT