• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September Session

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Simon_Reid

Jan 4, 2007
Hi Guys,

Most of you will be aware already, the next session will be on Monday the 10th of September as I and some other Tribe members will be on the way back or recovering from the Kalymnos trip.

See you then.

Simon.

nightmare. . . won't be able to make the 10th!!! :head

hope you guys have fun in Greece. . .

:rcard work!!!! wasn't a happy bunny. . .

. . .and had booked the week of the 10th as holiday so could come to the session on Monday not realising it had moved :(

I'll be there
did anyone hold on to my watch last session?, if so could you please bring it on monday
cheers
Rhys

Rhys - I've got your watch. It got left behind last time so I picked it up.

See everyone later!

Hi Guys,

A little slideshow for you tonight of our adventures in Kalymnos. There are some shots of where we dived and the things we saw there, including a really great wreck we were very lucky to visit.

The pool is indicating 40C so very much like a warm bath. Apparently the thermostat has a problem and David is operating it manually but it has got a bit ahead of itself.

See you tonight.

Regards

Simon.

Hi Simon,

Still very keen to get some photo's / video on CD/DVD from our Kalymnos trip. I understand that there's a time & media cost etc, so happy to pay if neccessary.

I want to be able to share this experience with my mates... many of whom
would be interested in Freediving instruction.

Please let me know if this is possible?

Cheers,
Ian

Hi Ian,

I am presently in discussion with Stephan about producing a Deeper Blue Kalymnos Summer Camp 2007 DVD slideshow of the pictures I took and selling it through the Deeper Blue website. I'll keep you posted on it's progress. I'd like to get this done quite soon, as a few of the guys are wanting a momento of the trip.

Regards

Simon.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT