• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September's contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
As yours smoothly is going to off to do some deep stuff for a long time, I thought I'd get you all taken care of by putting up the Septmeber stuff now, as doing it from 600' is a tad difficult. I can either monitor the site or turn gas knobs, and while you all are on my christmas list, well... And while this month comes early, it don't come prematurely. I promise. :king

Colin has graciously submitted this month's photo of a couple of DB stalwarts, one greatly better looking and outfitted than the other. What she's thinking and what he's remarking are things only you know, so share with the rest of us, eh? :confused:

That was Canadian by the way. :head And no the August contest is still going on, so get after it as well. :martial

Be well and I'll check in late September. I'm off to pack my hat and hose. :hmm

Last edited:
Bit early but.....

Man saying "reel me in baby! Yeah!"
Woman thinking "hmmm, think i'd rather cut the line...."

Brianna Coaches Colin in his quest for the 'Brown Note'

Last edited:
In this poignant scene from 'Telegraph Cove; the Opera' Brianna; unable to bear Colin's pain and humiliation, turns away as he gives his all in the heart rending lament to his beloved wetsuit entitled 'Omer my Omer'.

Last edited:
'The next day, the moon jelly appeared to die, and drop off. Colin seemed fine. Then, shortly after breakfast.....'

Brianna: PRESENTING THE WILD OMER MAN!!

Colin: ROAR!

Colin you better keep that roaring down to a smaller note. It seems your riping your suit pretty good. Its too bad the rip isn't on the other side eh? Oh I can just imagine some of the reponses you'd get.... rofl

The lady is thinking "I’m gonna need one big pan for this bad boy"

to all waynes world fans out there:
"Shwinnnnggggg"

Brianna says: ok, colin we gonna send this pic to Sven for DB Sept. Contest. So, give me a weird pose that like mine..

Shot through the gut!
And you're to blame.....
I'll call your glove
A ba-ad name

Reactions: BennyB
Man "in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight, a wim ba way, a wim ba way, a wim ba way..."

Woman "yep, hes gone mad, bring the tranqualizers"

Brianna's reaction to hooking a white-bellied Willerfish: "Uh, do I have to keep it?"

Look at him! Every time he tells the story it gets larger!

With miming finally officially banned by the UN, underground sects have begun donning camoflauge "miming suits" and heading to the wilderness. This is in stark contrast to the white face paint of yesteryear.

Reactions: Fondueset
They say everyone has a twin somewhere....

Attachments

• candian_stream copy1.jpg
    candian_stream copy1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 216
Its the age old Canadian Tradition of Man Hunting.

One day every year females are allowed to "" Catch a Man''

If a female catches a man ( in the traditional way ) with a Bear Trap, Noose,
or Fishing Line, the Man has to Marry her and Provide for her every need.

As you can see Colin is keen for this and Happy to be caught, But Brianna has
just seen his fat white underbelly and has realised that she has made a terrible mistake, the six pack she was hoping for has turned out to be a Keg.

And its to late to through him back

Crusty

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT