• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sharm el sheikh 1 day training?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

yaffle

Face down and away!
Jul 1, 2005
Hi there,

I was in hurgada last year, and wanted to do a one day introductionary freedive course their, but did not get to it...Did however make ik to 11 meters with my "home made training" ;-)
Now i am leaving for sharm in september, does anybody know a diving center there that gives a good one day course there?

Thanks, Greetings from the Netherlands!
Yaffle

There should be an Apnea Acadamy (Pelizzari) center there, I don't have the contact details though.
There are also a couple of freediving instructors not far from there in Dahab.
Enjoy. :)

yep, I'm with you on that one.
I've just completed 3 days training with lotta. Great beginer course, I finally have some technique to speak of! small groups and V relaxed.

x

Just miss you I was there before 2 weeks att the National Records Attepts.

Is it not great the Dahab area??

a ha, then really did just miss you. Had a few of my friends involved with that one.
If your back for any reason in the next 6 weeks, let me know. After that i'll be finally leaving Dahab, for good (well we'll see!)
that goes for anyone ... always looking for new buddies over here.
then I'll be looking for free dive buddies in London ...... If thats even possible ?????

Hey Smudge,

Just stumbled across your post because I've been looking for some freedive training in Egypt (thinking of going there for a month in the autumn)... anyway, if you find yourself in London you might be interested in training at Crystal Freedive in South London - one of the few (or possibly only) clubs in the UK to have regular access to a 50m olympic sized pool :)

Email me at freedive@niallflinn.com if you're interested and I'll get our top organising dude to send you more details!

BTW, do you recommend Lotta's course?

Cheers,

Niall

yeah I do. Don't get me wrong, I have no other experience to compare it with, but I certainly wasn't disapointed.
We didn't go in to the physiological side of things as much as perhaps I would have wanted, but then I'm a bit boring like that!
Maybe other beginer courses don't cover it to much extent either?????

The course was very relaxed, and Lotta is easy to get along with.

Thanks for info on diving in London, will def take a look.
and sorry for v slow response, I'd like to say I've been busy ......

x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT