• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

short spearing video trailer

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You poor bast-rds actually have to hunt in water that dirty, Good luck
If it ever gets anywhere near that bad we just go to the closest bar and have a beer
We must be spoilt down hear in Australia

Crusty

we don't ever "have" to hunt in that water bo. We just enjoy spearfishing and deal with what we have to work with.

AJ...have u tried copying the link and posting it in the address bar?....hope you can view it..

more pics.

Kevin w/ his double he shot...
me and ash in my new boat.
and some of the "reef" that we like to hunt around.

rofl Nice shot Kevin :D
Even nicer reef mate rofl
Is that your girlfreind Stretch? Does she fish as well?

i cant believe you actually saw that fish, let alone shoot it!! is the water there always that good of quality??

Hey, what kind of camera are you using. It sound like a digital camera from all the focusing clicks in the background noise. I just bought a sony DSC-P100 with UW housing. I only had a chance to try it once and it works great except for the person behind the camera. At first I found it hard to keep the object in the center of the screen but I think I am becoming better though. I only had a chance to use it once so I don't have much practice with my camera so your video look better than mine except fo the water clarity. I am by far no expert but I found it easier to keep object in the middle of the screen when I was father away. And don't try to film while floating on the surface, there is just to much movement.
Good job and keep on making more movies.

Wow your the man to get a girlfriend with a picasso wetsuit. ;) :duh

My buddy is using a Minolta Digital Camera with the bag style underwater housing (we're still poor college kids...well he's fresh out of college:) )

Brasher unfortunatly we are blessed with this wonderful water for eternity.

Yes that is my loveley girlfriend, she spears as well but is not to keen on the dirty water here...she hunts when the viz is above average but is slowly learning not to fear what she can't see. Hopefully I'll have some pics of her to post on our next dive (should be wednesday)

See ya'll!

Ashley got a picasso suit too!You guys aren't playing around this year.I guess the monster sheeps are still offshore.I'll play around with it a little more and see if I can get it to work.

Hi stretch, what program are you using to edit your video.. I'll be editing my diving soon and hopefully get my next spearing trip on video as well..:)
Oh and good work getting the fish in the conditions you are diving.. makes me feel much better about the conditions here..:)

Pekka

Oh and keep up the work.. you can always edit the colours.. make it look like you are diving deep and blue water:)

Hey Yall
I'm the one behind the camera during the majority of the Jedi Divers clips and I do all the editing too. It has been a ton of fun playing with my new editing toys. I am using a couple of editing programs. One is Video Impressions cause it takes the mov. files that my camera saves as and also Pinnacle studio that came with my Dazzle kit.

The trailer could have been much longer but the size of email and attachments hinders me a bit. I've burnt a couple of DVDs from my clips but am having difficulty lately with my computer.

The housing I got is from Ewa- Marine and the camera is a Minolta DImage Z1
I just purchased a 1 Gig card for it to take more video. I can take perfect email size video's or change the frame size bigger for TV and DVD quality. It just uses up a lot of the card. On the best quality I can get about 22 min of video. on the lowest quality a little over 2hrs. During the editing I'd like to get rid of the camera focusing noise but haven't played around with it enuf yet.

Stretch and I will keep filming and he will most likely post anything here. you can of course add this
http://forum.ecfreedive.net/
to your favorites to read our South Carolina adventures.

and thanks for the kudos on the double. I've since shot another double. That makes three this season!! Later,
KP

Stretch nice Video, Hey diving in that water and shooting something is better than diving better water and not shooting anything.

Alan you know you're always welcome to come dive w/ us...even bring a tank if you want. (just not too much gear as I've got a small boat):) )

we hunt every Friday and Sunday (those are the two days that are 95% we WILL be diving) the only thing that could mess up the diving is a nasty flood tide, or the girlfriend wanting to do something else...which is a rarity so I'm obligated to say "ok dear" when she asks we do something else, which in that case I will know way in advance.)

get on our site www.ecfreedive.net

StretchArmStron said:
Alan you know you're always welcome to come dive w/ us...even bring a tank if you want. (just not too much gear as I've got a small boat):) )

we hunt every Friday and Sunday (those are the two days that are 95% we WILL be diving) the only thing that could mess up the diving is a nasty flood tide, or the girlfriend wanting to do something else...which is a rarity so I'm obligated to say "ok dear" when she asks we do something else, which in that case I will know way in advance.)

get on our site www.ecfreedive.net
Thanks, What are Y'all up to next week I'm going to a Timber Mgt. for Wildlife Workshop in Yemassee on Thursday May 5, 2005, and would hate to get that close to the water and not get wet. The class is most of the day Thursday but I could come early or stay late, but my main workdays are Fri and Sat with option to work Mon. But I'm always off Tues, Wends, Thur and Sunday. When Y'all coming up to shot some Carp & Catfish up here?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT