• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Some new videos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Might be being a bit of a div here Shaca but how do I see your vids?! Used the free download thingy but can't find the file to view it....:head

On the first page click on the button that says "Free" (right hand side near the bottom). Then the next page has a countdown timer for 30 secs then a link to start the download will appear, put in the security code, click on download and away you go.

HTH

Last edited:
Thanks Magpie...got it sorted but no picture on windows media player! Got the soundtrack though!:head :head :head

Sounds like its using a codec you haven't got (they work fine for me :), try realplayer or search for and download VLC player (its free), that seems to play everything!

Thnx shaca
Especialy Seca_Bass_School[1].MPG increadable! also others very good stoning mate!
i see similiar places here... empty ...there are no fishes !
As you know 3 side surround by salty water of this country but no fishes mate!.ALL Detonated mate :rcard

Last edited:
nice clips shane!

the "guncam" reminds me of a computer game.

Is that the same sargo I've seen in the photo?

Magpie said:
Sounds like its using a codec you haven't got (they work fine for me :), try realplayer or search for and download VLC player (its free), that seems to play everything!
RealPlayer -- their motto should be "more like a virus than an application". [Adobe Acrobat's motto should be "you didn't want that memory for anything else, ever, did you?!"] ;).

FearTheSpear -- thanks for going through that first...the rapidshare website has the worst user-interface I have ever seen.:head I wasn't able to view the last video at all!

Great Bass video Shaneshac (& thanks for the codec download info.) -- do you have the camera mounted on your speargun?! What sort of camera do you use?

Last edited:
Mine works fine - but alot didn't until I downloaded a divx player - it installed a codec that works in wmp as well - I think I got 'the playa' - which does not install itself in memory and seems to contain no evil.

Nice videos. Wonderful environment!

Fondueset said:
Mine works fine - but alot didn't until I downloaded a divx player - it installed a codec that works in wmp as well - I think I got 'the playa' - which does not install itself in memory and seems to contain no evil.

Nice videos. Wonderful environment!
I did the same & use WMP. (Seems like Windows Media Player, QuickTime & RealPlayer are always trying to override the others' media associations -- regardless of whether or not they actually support the format or not!). I don't see a lot of value in having so many different players...or the various skins, wrappers & guises -- they all seem to do the same thing (all with limited success!). Codecs are cool though.:cool:

Viv, thats the same sargo you have seen in the pic.

I have the camera mounted on the airgun barrel with a small clamp and plastic platform, ingeniously devised by Memo.

erm... tried to download, but what is the security code?

Sorry if this is really obvious

Dan

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT