• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spear Fishing Donegal

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Buzby

Aug 18, 2021
Hi All. I’m an advanced Scuba diver but wishing to get into Spearfishing in my new home area of Dunfanaghy - Donegal. Are there any Spearfishing or Divers in this area. Have done some dives on my own around Hornhead. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Hi All. I’m an advanced Scuba diver but wishing to get into Spearfishing in my new home area of Dunfanaghy - Donegal. Are there any Spearfishing or Divers in this area. Have done some dives on my own around Hornhead. Look forward to hearing from some of you.
Hi Buzby, I'm going to be in Falcarragh in July and am researching locations to go out an try some spear fishing with a friend of mine who has done it before. Have you had any luck finding good spots? We have a double kayak so I was thinking to get out around Horn Head and Tramore. Theres Carricknaherwy Islet that I've specked out with my drone and could be good on a low tide. I've put some pics on google maps of the location. See on this link here; https://bit.ly/Carricknaherwy. Cheers

Hello folks, im a relatively new spearo from belfast & Limavady area in the north. Im also interested in good spearo locations in donegal. Ive tried fort dunree but the day i went visibility was not great and the waves started to pick up as soon as we got in the water. The bay at fort dunree was very protected however and had the potential to be a good spot, i read online this bay can be great for sea anglers. Any suggestions id be glad to hear them for my next trip out that way, cheers.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT