• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing Belgium and Netherlands 2020

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
a short update

This tread is one of the best things that have happened to our chat group. It gave me the opportunity to explain more clearly what we are about and has therefore attracted more interest. We have welcomed 5 new members in the last months because of it and have a total of 41 active spearfishing members in the group sharing information, stories and pictures of their trips.
It is nice to see the local community growing and personal relations develop.

If you are a spearo/speara and are located in Belgium or Holland you know where to find us.
Stay safe..

a short update

This tread is one of the best things that have happened to our chat group. It gave me the opportunity to explain more clearly what we are about and has therefore attracted more interest. We have welcomed 5 new members in the last months because of it and have a total of 41 active spearfishing members in the group sharing information, stories and pictures of their trips.
It is nice to see the local community growing and personal relations develop.

If you are a spearo/speara and are located in Belgium or Holland you know where to find us.
Stay safe..
Hey Kodama,

Could you sent me a pm to join this group. I am a spearo from the netherlands and would like to get in touch with other spearos from the netherlands and belgium.

Greetings,
Nick

Reactions: Kodama
Hey Kodama,

Could you sent me a pm to join this group. I am a spearo from the netherlands and would like to get in touch with other spearos from the netherlands and belgium.

Greetings,
Nick
Hi Nick
I am sorry for my late reply since I didn’t attend the forum for months since they unfortunately stopped supporting Tapatalk.
I sent you a pm and would love to add you to our lively community.

Hi Nick
I am sorry for my late reply since I didn’t attend the forum for months since they unfortunately stopped supporting Tapatalk.
I sent you a pm and would love to add you to our lively community.
Hi! I’m also from the Netherlands, just starting spearfishing. Also I would love to join your WhatsApp group if it’s still there.

Hi people!

I'm Alex a greek spearfishing lover who lives in the Netherlands for the last 6 years.
I have a question, since you are not allowed to transfer your speargun out of your house how can you go on spearfishing trips? :unsure:

Stay safe..
Hey Kodama,
I'm based in Luxembourg, would love to join your group and go spearfishing some time :) I've sent you a PM, if anyone else from the group is reading, please ping me
Thanks!

Hey Kodama,

thanks a lot for the always useful contributions!! Stumbled across this thread because I'm trying to find out if I'll have any issues with customs if a friend sends me his moded handle to the Netherlands.
Will pm you as I I'm based in NL for a couple of years now and would love to join the what's app group!

Cheers

Hi Kodama,

(Or anyone else?). I'm from Belgium and thanks to Youtube, I fell into this spearfishing rabbit hole and it looked really fun!
I've always loved snorkeling and this seems to elevate that experience to a new level.

HOWEVER, I am absolutely clueless on where I can learn the basics of spearfishing. Apparently it's illegal in Belgium (And our coast is not ideal), but I do live close to Lille, and the French coast offers better opportunities?

In short: is there anywhere where you can learn how to spear fish? Like a course you can take?
Thanks!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT