• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing designs

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

las_dudas

Aug 26, 2009
Hi everyone! I've been designing and drawing for quite a while now and these are the results. I would like to know what you think and I'm always open to suggestions..
Thanks

Attachments

• Top of the foodchain White shirt.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Spearfisher White shirt.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Speared Tuna White shirt.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 179
The left one. Obviously you can't see the Great White above the Spearo because it's a white tee shirt.

Middle one not imaginative.

Right one, excellent, maybe the line going to the fish could spell out a brand name of a supplier, and you can sell them the design.

Poida

Reactions: Mr. X

Lol I wasn't really sure where I should have placed the spearfisher on the first shirt. I know the shark comes on top in real life but technically this is the right order Not a bad idea of the line and selling it to a supplier. I would be great to see this shirt go worldwide.

The right one is my favorite. Perhaps u should offert them with different fishes eg. cod for the north sea guys.

The right one is my favorite. Perhaps u should offert them with different fishes eg. cod for the north sea guys.

I'll start drawing cods and basses as soon as I'm finished with my current ongoing designs.

Something totally different; do you go spearfishing in Germany? I live in Belgium and I'm always counting the days until my next trip abroad because where I live it isn't allowed (and practically not possible too). I don't mind spending 12 hours in the car to France or Spain but Germany would be much closer and therefor a cheaper solution.

This is my newest design. Don't know how it will look on a shirt yet but it looks promising if I say so myself.

Attachments

• Spearfishing.png
    126 KB · Views: 164
Just got an other one out.. Took a lot more work but I happy with the result. As always, I could use some feedback

Attachments

• rsz_paradise_spearfishing_shirt.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 169
Hi mate, your designs look good, well done!

if you want to get / improve your sales then my suggestion would be to add a shopping cart / buy now button to the website. Most of the web templates have this function now. it does work!

Hi mate, your designs look good, well done!

if you want to get / improve your sales then my suggestion would be to add a shopping cart / buy now button to the website. Most of the web templates have this function now. it does work!

Yeah that was actually the original plan but had some problems with getting Paypal on the website. But as you can see I finally was able to updated the website WITH a paypal store. Hope you like
www.spearfishingdesigns.com

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…