• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing DVDs

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pav

Nov 1, 2005
Can anyone help me with these ;

CHASSE EN NOUVELLE CALEDONIE

DAPIRAN MEDIJEDI ALLAGGUATO

On DVD. Must be PAL format.

I really enjoyed Peche Sous Marine Christian Andre .. hunting the Bass in the ship wrecks! The 2 I mention I think also feature Bass? Maybe someone could advise me and suggest where I could find a copy of these.

This is THE DVD for bass. Puts all others in the shade.

"Nel regno della spigola"

Filmed off the French Atlantic coast by Jean Baptiste Escalapez - ex world spearo champ who now develops and sells his gear with "Immersion".

Dave

Nel regno della spigola

Any idea where I could get a copy ??
Much appreciated

I think i know someone who has a copy of it..I will ask them if they still have it and i will let you know.It truley is the business when it comes to bass action.

Cheers, itching to get back in....still too nippy in wales though.

I managed to get a copy of the dvd but it was called

La Chasse Sous Marine En Atlantique Vendee & Bretagne

Still Jean Baptiste Escalapez and still absolutely brilliant....full of bass,mullet,black bream,sole,plaice,scallops,dorada boy this man is good.Best of all it was shot on the Atlantic coast so conditions are similar to ours.

P.M me your details Robbo and i will post it to you...

Cheers, you have a PM

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…