• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing fins carbon or fiberglass

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Terry nero

Oct 12, 2018
Hi I'm new here ...can anyone give me advice on where I can find some good fins for spearfishing in Currents ..any sites that's legit wud do me fine

You have many on-line stores in the USA. I would buy Carbon over fiberglass anytime. They're lighter and more responsive.
Very important is that the footpockets fit you well, so buy something that you have tried before.
I like Mares footpockets a lot, but they run large for the size stamped on them.

Thanks could you send me a few of these online stores...I'd like to buy one as soon as possible

I had the cressi gara plastic fins..I'm dieing for a carbon upgrade..but I need a really reliable source

Nautilus spearfishing, Austin's diving and freedivestore.com are good sources.

I don't know if it is allowed to mention stores in this forum. If so, the administrator please feel free to erase my post.

We get many orders each day, but we sometimes have intermittent problems. If you can't get it to work, give us a call on the phone during normal business hours and we will be delighted to take your order. Thanks for letting me know!

Dano

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT