• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing/Freediving gear 4sale on Ebay

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
bump!

Hi spearo11! I'm a2-75 on eBay. I was wondering if you were on here and figured you probably were.

I bought his footpockets: Sporasub H.Dessault 2 Foot Pockets size 44-46 or 11-13USA for $55 shipped. They're made a little softer (thinner?) than my 42-44 H.Dessaults, strangely enough. I don't know why. I need the two sizes, one for summer and the other for winter with thicker booties, since my foot size is right in between the two sizes (size 10.5 US). They were shipped well packed and very quickly. Exactly as described, too.

BTW, why did you move to new york city for and aren't ya gonna to freeze your tail off up there? I travel up to the NE to work spring and fall, but it sure isn't The South, so I'm always glad to come back home to Tallahassee. Did you do much spearfishing off PCB and do you come back to visit?

BTW, spearo11's descriptions of his items are spot on. I'd buy more, but he's taller than I am (I'm 5'10") , so his Picasso GHOST TERMIC in size 5/large/54 is too big for me. That's a nice suit.

I like the black seac sub 3mm suit too, but again, just too big in XL.

Again, good eBayer.

Thanks for the compliments, I have the same footpockets in 42-44
and I love them too. BTW I'm 5'10" and weight 180 and both wetsuits fit
perfect.

So you're a Florida boy too. I grew up in P-Cola. Just got in to freediving last year, you can say," I got the bug---Bad". I'm working my way into spearfishing.
It is cold up here, but with a good 5mm, I'm fine. You right thou, nothing
beats the south.

Take care and dive safe,
Bert

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…