• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Spearfishing/Freediving gear For Sale...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Nigel Hawkins

Jul 29, 2012
Hi,
I have a full set of spearfishing/freediving gear for sale, most of it's brand new with only a few items being worn a few times and are immaculate condition (for sale reluctantly due to an illness!)

Cressi 5mm Competition wetsuit size 4 (L) (worn 8 times)
Cressi gara professional fins size 10 - 11
Cressi 3mm neoprene undervest size 4 (L)
Cressi corsica snorkel
Seac 3mm neoprene socks (L)
Fin keepers
Oceanic stainless knife (new)
Black rubber weight belt with 8kg black coated lead = 4 x 2kg's (new from spearfishingstore)
Immersion 75cm challenger speargun (new)
Mesh bag (new)
NDiver gloves - large
2 x Black silicone Aqualung sphera masks (1 x new)
Omer Atoll spearfishing float with pockets & flag (new)
Fish keeper (new)

All of the above gear was £580 new 6 months ago

I will sell for £400 ovno

If you need anymore info call or text me thanks: 07956 347427

I'm in the UK... West Midlands 2 miles from Junc 11 M6 if you want to collect or I can send via post.

Thanks

Nigel

Last edited:
If you were to split it I would be interested in the fins, fin keepers and possibly the float

Thanks for the messages, I'll be in touch in the next few days regarding splitting the gear to sell. I've got a few people interested in buying the whole lot at the moment.
Thanks
Nige

Bargain of the century!

I'll take the float & mesh bag if you decide to split everything.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT