Saturday, February 23, 2019
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing in Ghana ?

Capespearo

Cracker Killer
Mar 9, 2004
Cape Town , South Africa
Visit site
Hi,I have a mate who has a 6 week contract in Ghana from the middle of Feb and is keen to do some spearing there.Anyone on the board from there or dived there before ? He's trying to find out what the regulations are (licences,polespearing only ? etc.).
Thanks

Fadi

Mar 24, 2005
Hi Capespearo
What did your mate do finally? I am going for a long term assignment in Ghana and would appreciate any relevant information...
Thanks

capetownguy

Sharks Beware!
Jul 20, 2007
Cape Town, South Africa
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
i just thought that id let them live ....they arent that tasty and after you shoot one or two you have to get out they get kinda heavy! (maybe i should just use a float next time and not a belt stringer....) lol

Fadi

Mar 24, 2005
Thanks for the info Capespearo. The fish looks great..Seems I have to bring in big guns..

ryano

Feb 2, 2005
Am heading out to tarkwa for 3months on the 27th july any spearos in that area i could catch up with.