• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing in North Wales,UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tamurawin

Aug 2, 2016
Hi, I am new to spearfishing. I am live near Manchester. Just wondering if somebody can advice fishing spots in North Wales. What tide is the best for diving high or low? Thanks for any advice Tom

Reactions: Mat08 and NNW64
Hi Tom
The best bet is to post in the north wales, llyn and anglsea thread, lots of advice there. There are a few regilar spearos in manchester, so you will hopefully get some advice. most placs with rocks etc around both the llyn and anglesea are decent enough. Generally fish the incoming tide as it also helps with viz. Watch the currents around headlands as they can be quite strong, espcially at springs, but generally bays etc are fine just keep a general eye as always.
Post in the above mentioned forum, and if you dont get any joy, PM me and ill give you a couple of places to start.

Cheers and good luck!
patrick

Hi, I am new to spearfishing. I am live near Manchester. Just wondering if somebody can advice fishing spots in North Wales. What tide is the best for diving high or low? Thanks for any advice Tom
Hi Tom,

I'm wondering if you still spearfishing. Hopefully you spent a good time in water last season. I've arrived in Liverpool and I'm looking for some partners to spearfishing in Wales. Let me know if you are interested. See you

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT